On an uninhabited island in uncharted seas, explorers have found traces of a great civilization. Now you will lead an expedition to explore the island, find lost artifacts, and face fearsome guardians, all in a quest to learn the island's secrets.
Lost Ruins of Arnak combines deck-building and worker placement in a game of exploration, resource management, and discovery. In addition to traditional deck-builder effects, cards can also be used to place workers, and new worker actions become available as players explore the island. Some of these actions require resources instead of workers, so building a solid resource base will be essential. You are limited to only one action per turn, so make your choice carefully... what action will benefit you most now? And what can you afford to do later... assuming someone else doesn't take the action first!?
Decks are small, and randomness in the game is heavily mitigated by the wealth of tactical decisions offered on the game board. With a variety of worker actions, artifacts, and equipment cards, the set-up for each game will be unique, encouraging players to explore new strategies to meet the challenge.
Discover the Lost Ruins of Arnak!
- 2020 Golden Geek Most Innovative Board Game Nominee
- 2020 Golden Geek Medium Game of the Year Winner
- 2020 Golden Geek Medium Game of the Year Nominee
- 2020 Golden Geek Best Thematic Board Game Nominee
- 2020 Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee
- 2020 Golden Geek Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation Nominee
- 2021 Kennerspiel des Jahres Nominee